Augusta Forklift Service
Carolina Handling sells and services forklifts in Georgia and across the Southeast. If you're looking for a new forklift, or need forklift service, give us a call today!
Forklift Service Augusta
Lift truck maintenance is an important piece of your storage facility operational master plan. For your preplanned service and ad hoc repairs, it’s essential to have reliable, highly skilled technicians ready to dispatch whenever you need them.
Choosing an appropriate strategic partner for your maintenance requirements can make all the difference in staying on top of your commitments and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Coverage and capability: Many smaller maintenance and repair companies employ a small number of technical specialists and have a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when setting up urgent service visits since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Furthermore, in the event you have multiple locations throughout a region or state, you may experience lengthy response intervals or even need to contract multiple service companies. Carolina Handling maintains locations spanning the Southeast. We have a team of over 400 equipment technicians, and our mean on-site time is among the industry’s best.
- Single source service: Warehouses and DCs have a lot more equipment to maintain than just forklifts. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need work from time to time. Having a single organization that has the ability to maintain all of your systems is not just efficient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Skilled technicians: Technician training and experience have a significant impact on service call outcomes. Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Carolina Handling has some of the most highly trained specialists in the material handling industry who can maintain not only Raymond equipment, but almost any material handling equipment type available. Raymond’s training programs are among the finest in the business, and we train forklift mechanics from all over the region at our facility in North Carolina.
- Forklift Parts: With more than 4,000 parts in stock and access to more than 100,000 more, Raymond maintains one of the largest parts operations in the region. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can get you the components you need whenever you need them. Additionally, our parts consignment option can make sure that your technicians have parts instantly available whenever required.
- Efficiency and speed: Our technicians arrive on site prepared. Our thoroughly equipped service vans carry all the common parts and tools required for almost any job so that we don’t need additional visits or part deliveries. Between our short dispatch intervals and our ability to resolve issues quickly, we can oftentimes save you a day or more of downtime versus other forklift repair providers.
- Warehouse integration: Using a tool like Raymond’s iTrack, your organization can ask for immediate maintenance from any supplier through our web interface. They also have the ability to monitor maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment uptime and programmed maintenance. In addition, Raymond can give you one monthly bill for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can easily monitor and control costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can put you behind schedule, and getting back online quickly is an essential piece of maintaining performance. Whether you are seeking immediate lift truck service, day-to-day maintenance or a planned maintenance contract, Carolina Handling can help. Get in touch with us today!
Atlanta, Columbus, Macon,
Athens, South Fulton, Sandy Springs,
Roswell, Johns Creek, Warner Robins,
Alpharetta, Albany, Marietta,
Stonecrest, Brookhaven, Smyrna,
Valdosta, Dunwoody, Gainesville,
Newnan, Peachtree Corners,
Milton, Mableton, Peachtree City,
East Point, Douglasville
and the entire State of Georgia.
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.