South Carolina Forklift Repair
Lift truck maintenance is an important piece of your storage facility or distribution center operational plan. For your scheduled maintenance and unscheduled service calls, it’s essential to have dependable, knowledgeable technicians at your disposal at the moment they are needed.
Selecting the right strategic partner for your service requirements can be a decisive factor in maintaining your schedule and allowing your operation to run at maximum efficiency. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Ability and geographic coverage: The majority of local service operations employ a handful of technicians and have a single location. This can be problematic when scheduling emergency service calls since small organizations have fewer techs and less flexibility in their schedules. Furthermore, if you have multiple locations throughout a region or state, you may experience lengthy response intervals or even need to contract multiple maintenance partners. Carolina Handling has locations throughout the Southeast. We feature a team of more than 400 equipment technicians, and our typical on-site time is among the industry’s best.
- Single-source service: Storage facilities typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not just convenient, it can save you a lot of time and money when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Technical expertise: Across the industry, there are many levels of training and experience when it comes to technicians. Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Carolina Handling has some of the most highly trained technicians in the material handling industry who can service Raymond equipment and that of almost all other manufacturers. Our technical training programs are the finest in the business, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in North Carolina.
- Lift Truck Parts: With more than 4,000 parts in stock and availability of more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the largest parts operations in the region. Regardless of manufacturer, we can supply the part numbers you need whenever you need them. For larger organizations, our consignment option can ensure that your technicians have parts at their fingertips whenever required.
- Efficiency and speed: Raymond technicians arrive on-site ready to get you back up and running. Our fully equipped service vans have all the common parts and tools necessary for most maintenance and repair tasks so that we don’t need repeat visits or parts runs. Between our lightning-fast arrival times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can often reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse integration: Using Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can request immediate maintenance from any supplier via our web portal. They also have the ability to monitor maintenance logs and schedules, service history and expenses, equipment uptime and scheduled maintenance. Best of all, we can give you one monthly invoice for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can readily keep track of and control expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can put you behind schedule, and getting back online quickly is vital for maintaining performance. Whether you are seeking immediate forklift repair, common maintenance or a planned maintenance contract, Carolina Handling has what you need. Contact us today!
Charleston, North Charleston,
Mount Pleasant, Summerville,
Goose Creek, Bluffton,
Hilton Head, Beaufort, Port Royal,
Orangeburg, Santee, Manning,
Sumter, Columbia, Lexington,
Myrtle Beach, Florence, Manning,
and the entire State of South Carolina.
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.