North Carolina Forklift Repair
Forklift maintenance is an important consideration in your DC or warehouse operational master plan. For both preplanned service and ad hoc service calls, it’s essential to have dependable, highly skilled technicians available whenever they are needed.
Finding a suitable strategic partner for your service needs can make all the difference in staying on top of your commitments and enabling your organization to run in the most efficient manner possible. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Coverage and capability: The majority of local service businesses employ a small number of service techs and operate out of a single location. This can be problematic when scheduling emergency service calls since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Additionally, in the event you have a number of locations across a region or state, you may have longer dispatch intervals or perhaps require multiple service companies. Carolina Handling has facilities throughout the Southeast. We have a team of over 400 equipment technicians, and our typical arrival time is among the industry’s best.
- Unified maintenance: Warehouses and DCs have a lot more equipment to maintain than just forklifts. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need both routine and emergency service. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not only convenient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you add all of your equipment to a planned maintenance routine.
- Quality technicians: Across the industry, there are many levels of training and experience when it comes to technicians. Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Carolina Handling has one of the most skilled technical teams in the industry that can maintain Raymond equipment and that of almost all other manufacturers. Raymond’s training programs are among the most advanced in the business, and we train forklift mechanics from all over the region at our facility in North Carolina.
- Lift Truck Parts: Offering more than 4,000 parts in inventory and availability of over 100,000 more, Raymond maintains one of the largest material handling equipment parts departments in the region. Whether you’re looking for Raymond, Toyota, Hyster, Crown or any other brand, we can get you the components you need when you need them. For larger organizations, our parts consignment option can guarantee that your technicians have parts at their fingertips when needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Our teams arrive on-site ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly equipped service trucks have all the common parts and tools necessary for most maintenance and repair tasks so that we don’t need additional visits or parts runs. Between our short dispatch intervals and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can many times save you a day or more of downtime versus other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse integration: With Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can ask for immediate service from any supplier via our web portal. You can also track maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment uptime and planned maintenance. Best of all, we can give you a single invoice for all of your equipment maintenance so that you can readily keep track of and manage expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can lay waste to your production schedule, and expedited service is an essential piece of maintaining productivity. Whether you need urgent forklift service, common maintenance or a scheduled maintenance program, Carolina Handling has what you need. Call us today!
High Point, Kernersville,
Salisbury, Rural Hall,
and the entire
State of North Carolina
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.