Georgia Forklift Repair
Lift truck maintenance is a vital consideration in your DC or warehouse operational master plan. For both scheduled service and unscheduled service calls, it’s important to have reliable, highly skilled specialists ready to dispatch whenever you need them.
Selecting the right business partner for your maintenance needs can be a decisive factor in staying on schedule and allowing your operation to run at maximum productivity. Here are a few things you should consider when choosing a forklift maintenance company:
- Geographic coverage and ability: Many smaller maintenance and repair companies have a small number of technicians and have a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when scheduling urgent service visits because small organizations have far less scheduling flexibility. Furthermore, in the event you have a number of locations across a region or state, you may experience lengthy response times or perhaps require multiple service companies. Carolina Handling maintains locations spanning the Southeast. We feature a team of more than 400 equipment experts, and our standard dispatch-to-arrival time is among the industry’s best.
- Unified maintenance: Distribution centers and warehouses have highly variable maintenance needs. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems need work from time to time. Having a single vendor that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not only convenient, it can save you a lot of time and money when you initiate a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Quality technicians: Let’s face it, not all technicians have the same level of training or experience. Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Carolina Handling has some of the most highly trained technicians in the material handling industry who can maintain Raymond equipment and that of almost all other manufacturers. Raymond’s training programs are among the finest in the business, and we actually offer industry technician training at our facility in North Carolina.
- Forklift Parts: With over 4,000 parts in inventory and availability of more than 100,000 more, we have one of the best-stocked parts departments in the region. Regardless of manufacturer, we can supply the part numbers you need whenever you need them. Additionally, our parts consignment option can make sure that your mechanics have parts at their fingertips anytime they’re needed.
- Speed and efficiency: Our teams arrive on-site prepared. Our thoroughly equipped service vehicles have all the common parts and tools necessary for most jobs so that we don’t need additional visits or parts runs. Between our short dispatch intervals and our ability to resolve issues quickly, we can oftentimes reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse systems integration: Using Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can request urgent repair from any vendor via our web portal. You also have the ability to track maintenance schedules and logs, service costs and history, equipment uptime and programmed maintenance. Best of all, we can give you one monthly invoice for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can easily keep track of and control costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can lay waste to your production schedule, and a rapid recovery is essential to maintaining performance. Whether you need immediate forklift service, common maintenance or a scheduled maintenance program, Carolina Handling has what you need. Get in touch with us today!
Pooler, Richmond Hill,
Hinesville, Jesup, Darien,
Douglas, Baxley, Metter
and the entire State of Georgia.
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.