South Carolina Forklift Repair
Forklift maintenance is an important component in your warehouse operational master plan. For your preplanned maintenance and unanticipated repairs, it’s important to have reliable, highly skilled technicians available when you need them.
Selecting a suitable business partner for your maintenance needs can play a crucial role in staying on schedule and enabling your organization to run at maximum productivity. If you’re looking for a maintenance partner, there are a number of factors you should assess:
- Capability and coverage: Most smaller service businesses have a handful of technicians and operate out of a single location. This single-threaded approach is an issue when setting up emergency service calls since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Furthermore, if you have multiple locations throughout a region or state, you may have longer dispatch times or may even need multiple maintenance partners. Carolina Handling maintains locations throughout the Southeast. We feature a team of more than 400 equipment technicians, and our mean arrival time is among the industry’s best.
- Unified maintenance: Storage facilities typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Dock levelers, dock doors, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single organization that is capable of maintaining all of your systems is not just convenient, it can reduce your costs substantially when you implement a planned maintenance routine.
- Technical expertise: Across the industry, there are many levels of training and experience when it comes to technicians. When you want to get a forklift repair done quickly and done right the first time, particularly if you run multiple types of trucks, it’s important to have capable technicians. Carolina Handling has one of the most skilled technical teams in the material handling industry that can service Raymond equipment and that of almost all other manufacturers. Raymond’s training programs are among the finest in the industry, and we train forklift mechanics from all over the region at our facility in North Carolina.
- Lift Truck Parts: Offering over 4,000 parts in stock and access to more than 100,000 more, we feature one of the best-stocked parts operations in the region. Regardless of manufacturer, we can supply the part numbers you need whenever you need them. Additionally, our consignment parts option can ensure that your mechanics have parts instantly available when required.
- Efficiency and speed: Our teams come ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly outfitted service vans carry all the tools and common parts needed for most jobs so that we don’t need repeat visits or parts runs. Between our swift dispatch times and our ability to resolve issues quickly, we can oftentimes reduce your downtime by a day or longer in contrast to other lift truck repair services.
- Warehouse systems integration: Using a tool like Raymond’s iTrack, your organization can call for immediate maintenance from any vendor via our web portal. They also have the ability to monitor maintenance schedules and logs, service history and expenses, equipment availability and programmed maintenance. Best of all, we can give you a single bill for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can easily monitor and manage costs.
Forklift Service Near Me
Having a forklift out of service can put you behind schedule, and a rapid recovery is an essential piece of maintaining productivity. Whether you are seeking urgent lift truck repair, general maintenance or a scheduled maintenance contract, Carolina Handling has a full range of options. Contact us today!
Easley, Greer, Spartanburg,
Gaffney, Clemson, Anderson,
Greenwood, Rock Hill, Lancaster,
Fort Mill, Newberry,
and the entire State of South Carolina.
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.