North Carolina Forklift Repair
Lift truck maintenance is an important piece of your DC or warehouse operational plan. For your regular service and unanticipated repairs, it’s essential to have reliable, highly skilled specialists available whenever you need them.
Selecting an appropriate business partner for your service needs can play a crucial role in staying on top of your commitments and allowing your operation to run at maximum efficiency. When selecting a lift truck maintenance partner, here are a few things you should think about:
- Coverage and capability: Most smaller maintenance and repair companies have a handful of service techs and have only one location. This is often a problem when setting up emergency service calls since fewer technicians means less scheduling flexibility. Moreover, if you have several facilities spanning a state or service area, you may have longer dispatch intervals or may even need multiple service companies. Carolina Handling maintains locations across the Southeast. We feature a team of more than 400 equipment technicians, and our typical arrival time is among the industry’s best.
- Unified maintenance: Distribution centers and warehouses typically have many maintenance requirements beyond lift trucks. Overhead doors, dock levelers, conveyors, AS/RS systems and many other systems require regular service. Having a single vendor that can service all of your systems is not only convenient, it can save you a lot of time and money when you add all of your equipment to a planned maintenance routine.
- Skilled technicians: Technician training and experience have a significant impact on service call outcomes. Skilled technicians are worth their weight in gold if you want a job done quickly and done correctly the first time, especially if you have forklifts from different manufacturers. Carolina Handling has one of the most skilled technical teams in the material handling industry that can service Raymond equipment and that of almost all other manufacturers. Our technical training programs are the most advanced in the business, and we put technicians from many different companies through rigorous technical training at our primary training facility.
- Lift Truck Parts: With more than 4,000 parts in inventory and access to over 100,000 more, we have one of the largest parts operations in the region. No matter what brand of part you’re looking for, we can deliver the parts you need whenever you need them most. Additionally, our parts consignment program can make sure that your technicians have parts instantly available anytime they’re required.
- Efficiency and speed: Our teams arrive on-site ready to get you back up and running. Our thoroughly outfitted service vehicles have all the tools and common parts needed for most jobs so that we don’t need additional dispatches or parts runs. Between our swift dispatch times and our rapid troubleshooting abilities, we can oftentimes reduce your downtime by a day or longer versus other forklift repair providers.
- System integration: Using Raymond’s iTrack, your team members can ask for urgent service from any supplier via our web interface. You also have the ability to track maintenance schedules and logs, service history and expenses, equipment availability and programmed maintenance. In addition, we can give you a single invoice for enterprise-wide maintenance so that you can readily monitor and manage expenses.
Forklift Service Near Me
Forklift downtime can initiate costly and significant delays, and getting back online quickly is an essential piece of maintaining productivity. Whether you need immediate lift truck repair, day-to-day maintenance or a planned maintenance contract, Carolina Handling can help. Get in touch with us today!
Wake Forest, Apex,
Holly Springs, Garner,
Knightdale, Chapel Hill,
Jacksonville, Rocky Mount
and the entire
State of North Carolina
You May Also Like:
Carolina Handling can help you automate every aspect of your warehouse operation to increase efficiency.
Optimize everything in your warehouse to improve productivity and reduce operating costs.
Looking for the right product for your operation? We have everything you need to do business in stock.
Providing superior lift truck service and maintenance for our customers is Carolina Handling's highest priority.